Monday, December 1, 2008

OH NO - NOT AGAIN!!

AGAIN
that's a word which has
become the most prominent 'feature'
of my life, lately.
AGAIN
everything seems to be
related to THE past
I
most unwillingly wish
would never had been
THE past!
As this very past has made
THE present 'm living today.
And
probably will be living in
THE future!
What the **** did
I
do to get THIS?!!
SO now
every corner, every road
every place scares me.
Making me run
to somewhere where there is
NOwhere!
Everything that reminds me
of all that, though
I turn my back
It's impossible to
DO so!
I always wish,
that
I had the courage
I boast of.
Oh I feel so guilty
of everything, that
logically i should be
DOING.
I'm guilty, I feel
ashamed of everything,
of which
I should'nt be!
ALL this ends with only one word:
CONFUSED!

2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

kya hua? :O
and will u write a bit more!! everytime i come there's nuffin new..lol..

Anonymous said...

confused you are but is not everybody. relax that is how it is nobody ever do anything to deserve shit but dont we all know life is not that easy and just.