Monday, April 27, 2009

Long Time, just a thought




Hmmmm...its a LONG time since I last posted a blog!
Well I had a major reason for it, UNIVERSITY EXAMS!

And the only thing m happy about them is the fact that they are OVER!

But you know what, all this time a BIG question kept on revolving in my head.

"Why are these exams made such a big issue?"

As many people I know ,the claim that none of them like to give exams.
But man! The pressure is so much the we are not left with any option!

So, all these stray thoughts led me to an 'ajeeb' solution...(which is next to impossible)...just imagine if the old barter system came into being, and people started exchanging things for someone else need, ans the age old conception of helping the needy comes into being then there wont be any need for all these 'exams'! We'd just develop our skills and have a 'happy ever after'!!!

Well I live in a world of fantasy and lately I'v been so much into IT!!So dont mind this stupid thought of mind, now that I go over what I'v written above it sounds SO stupid!!!!

But then whats wrong in fantasising???

2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

ek set of exams aur itna drama :P
I am also giving the so called University Exams ;)
anyways, welcome back! keeeeeep blogging.
like crazy :)
and see ur shoutbox..

Manan said...

fantastic fantacies follow ummm...foools.....lol.........thatswas a nice one indeed..!!