Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something Special?






It is past my curfew, and still I stand here looking up towards the sky, it is one of those most beautiful nights ever. Stars shining like diamonds on a velvet carpet, moon looking at me as though...
I look down, the city is still buzzing. Strange that people don't realize the beauty around them, In'it? But still some nights are special for some and other nights for others...


I find it really strange when people can pin point their 'special' moments. I donno, I somehow cannot. One can say its a memory problem, BUT I remember THINGS that are special to me. What is it exactly that you define special as? I am sure we can not 'exactly' tell the meaning of special, it is something like love...it means different to everyone. Seriously. NO ONE has the same perception or view towards love. Similarly, Special cannot be defined by just a word or sentence! Just Google it! I assure you, you'll find many meanings to this very 'special' word. Surpassing what is common or usual; something that is exceptional; something out of this world yet present in front of your eyes!


Everything that I have is special to me. As a matter of fact given a chance everything around us is special in some way or another. We see miracles happening everyday, but don't wanna accept them! WHY? Because we are too intelligent for such a 'special' thing? 


The message that I want to send across is that why not give a chance? Might it be a beggar, or a failed student, OR yourself! Everything is SPECIAL we just don't reach out for it! 


The Question remains WHY NOT?


We hear people say 'get a life', probably this is what it means give it a TRY! MAKE it special!






GIVE IT A CHANCE! :))




No comments: