Sunday, October 31, 2010



Every time
We are reminded
of where we are headed
despite the fact, that we can't help it.

Seasons change outside
Never to be the same,
Or to come back...
Like a tide.
So alone,
Just trying to store
Some of the memories
Of my happy diary.

So alone,
I wait.
For there is nothing to be done.
Waiting for the next disaster to strike,
Or the next memory I can strore,
Or....keep trying to forget
That I'm alone.
Right here.
Waiting,
For the painting
Full of colors
That fate might have been planing
To paint
But instead,
Sucked all the colors by a straw
leaving it, as a 'pending file'.

Oh despair! Go away!
Give joy some way.
Make life what it is meant to be.
And then. maybe,
My 'file' will be brought down that dusty shack,
and given the spark,
the splash of rainbow
filling in the cracks.

Oh yes.
I'll be happy again.



But when?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell ya..........its hard hitting.......but..........but..........wat xactly u wanna say..............means a big bouncer ..........

Princess Caspian said...

Thank You...

It's means a lot of different things to me...and yet more to others...

And do I know you? Can you please mention your name??

Anonymous said...

ma name is anonymous and i dant hv a name...........

Sapphire said...

I think this is one of the nicest poems I have ever read....I am not exaggerating - it's truly WONDERFUL......you are amazing with words!!

Princess Caspian said...

@ Sapphire: Thankyou! It is by far the best compliment I've ever got. :))