Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dreams that I dream of....

Every now and then
I see a dream,
I feel a dream,
every now now and then

I wish this dream.

Every now and then
there is a strong desire
of living this reverie
where I see my self
near a pond so blue, under a stary night
surrounded by lilies, and deep green woods all around.

I feel my heart racing
as I see him coming out of the woods
so tall and lean

the expression on his face
makes me skip a beat
though un-undersatandable
I wonder what it means

As he approches
I close my eyes
and look above the heavens
and say a silent prayer
to never to open my eyes again

But the irony is
every night my dream ends there
as I open my eyes to the world,
to the real ,
to the unquestionale justice,
that was made by the mighty up above

I dream this dream
every now and then
but at the end I realise
his sincere verdict as he says:
''dont live in your past,there is a reason it did not make to your future''.
Thus I give my consent
as nothing can be done.
Only , deep down in my heart
I wish that there might be something
that could be done!

1 comment:

Miss Sunshine said...

oh FISH!
OH MY GOSH!
OH BABE!
THIS IS SO GOOD!
awwww!!