Monday, July 6, 2009

The Golden Friends...with a touch of gray.


Open your eyes
come out in the twilight
Drain in the beauty
and prepare yourself
for the
New Moon tomorrow night.



Dear 'S'
I know how you feel, but can you stop being an ass for ONCE? Why are you so determined to ruin yourself? Can't you see? We are better off without those freaking bitches!

Dear Bitch 'A'
Why the hell do you always want to prove me wrong? There are better ways to speak YOUR mind! But NO you HAVE to make me look like a donkey in a horse race!

Dear Fucking Bitch 'S'
Yes of course there are better ways to make someone understand, but here we are talking about YOU! You are not someone! So now do you get the point?

Dear 'A'
Of I do. You always catch me on my fall.



It is not easy to define friendship. But in all my experiences with friends these were the weirdest (if that is a word, which I doubt). They are the most fascinating pair of friends I've ever seen (though I must say I have not seen much). They are the best of friends, and guess what they are each others worst enemies. I am not sure if I am right in saying that, but so it seems. But what ever may come they have been there for each other, always.


A Unicorn Shines
It's blood saves lives.

A phoenix burns to
Come back to life.

A Centure reads the sky
to unfold the future.

A Creative soul
lives, burns and unfolds
the mystery of Thee.


There's is the best relationship I've ever seen. They are like two different souls yet same. It is like having a best friend, and everything that is not a 'best friend'. I won't leak the names, because if I do I might just betray their trust. Well it is one of my stupid superstitions.


A Beautiful Mind
is hard to find.

A Caring Heart
is always heard.

A Helping Hand
is not slippery as sand.

A creative Soul
is like a morning song.


I love the two creative souls even if I always say I do not. The touch of gray just adds to the spark they create.You two are like the splashes of the cold water in this freaking summer that just adds to the enjoyment list.


[P.S. : TOUCHWOOD]







5 comments:

PULKIT said...

I would not comment on the adresses you made to the different people associated with ur personal life...
but the understandibility of friendship, words and prose that followed around it in the second part of the post was no less then a sheer beauty to read!
some words arranged beautifully and had a great effect while reading!
I loved ur blog, when I first visited it yesterday and followed it then and there!
keep writing!

regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)

Princess Caspian said...

Thankyou SO much....
I am glad it came like this.

Pranav Kumar V said...

A flower of scent
attracts the bees!!

Almost always!!

wah wah wah!! Just too good I say!! :) Was just buzzing around and I sniffed up onto your post!! :P

Good lines... Until later, see you when I see you... :D

Shadow said...

what beautiful poems about 2 beautiful people. not everyone gets along...

Miss Sunshine said...

whoa! I am hoping that I am not one of the As :P
and I like the way u described.. :) prose to make ppl understand bttr..and then explaining.. I like Ms English Hons :P