Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friendship goes 'off-the-wall'




Warning :This post is absolutely random.

Why do sometimes friends make you feel that YOU are not their friend? Why do friends make you feel alone in traffic? Why is there always a feeling that whenever or wherever you'll turn there 'swine-flu' waiting for you and you cannot be saved?

WHY are these useless questions popping on your mind when your 'supposed' best friend is 'supposed' to be there ALL the time for you?

Well I have no idea why I am writing this but I guess now that I don't have enough courage to blurt out whatever I want to say I'll use my blog to do my work. Usually I go ahead and say whatever I want to say on the person's face. But after a long long time I feel I cannot do my best part! So here I go...I won't mention any name as I am considering that the person I am referring is going to read this SOME day and won't take it badly (the later part is what that is bothering me the most).

Ohkay we don't meet 'everyday', ohkay we are no more in 'same class' or anywhere near it that is to say not even in same college..and don't mind me saying this it's fine with me that I am not as intelligent as you are, but how does it affect our friendship? As I know it is being affected. I have no idea how you feel about me now, you've become so unpredictable these days. I wonder weather you feel the same or not. I am not saying that I might not have changed, I might have as a matter of fact. But what I am questioning is how does all this matter in the end? We were supposed to friends, right? You were supposed to tell me everything first hand. You were supposed to tell me every time whenever you felt down. But you never did, saying that you don't tell people about your feelings...well when did you start counting me in 'people'? Wasn't I your best friend?

Even a simple message or missed call would have sent the message across that you were not fine or whatever the problem might have been! Alright I am what everyone says 'a kanjoos' but believe me whenever my friends have needed me I've always called! There is a whole lot more to say but I guess I put across the message quite clearly for the time being. I don't know what exactly makes me feel the way I do right now, but there are a whole lot of things.

I have not the minutest of idea how are you going to feel when you read this, I know all this is pretty rash...but I just felt doing this as I cannot say it on your face. So please forgive me for everything I said, and for whatever I did tho make you behave the way you do towards me.


Sorry, yet again.


5 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

i dont blame you. It's your friend who's in deep shit.. i think ur friend needs to sort out her life first.
and u know she likes to do that alone..
She's in a LDR, she's lost her iPod, she's having body aches since a month.. and to top it all she stays back in collg till 6.
so she's practically out of d house for 10 hours.
She toks to her boyfriend for 6 mins a day only. He's so frigging upset and she cant help him..
You know the mess now?
she's sorry, you know that. and she still remember's the 'date' which u and her are supposed to have.
it's not off the wall, it's off the track just.
u knw she's sorry and that she never tells her sorrows to everyone until forced, like in this case.
so that's just a bit of what all happened.

take care

noizeesilence. said...

i don knw how to comment on ur dis blog.leave ur fren alone. if she s ur true fren. nd i thnk she is. she wont be goin ne where.trust ur frenship................i knw hw it feels like wen u loose ur real fren.in ma case ma fren died wen we were not talkin to each oder. dat was da accident.

Princess Caspian said...

ohmigosh!
that's so hard! Well I never stop talking to them...its just that i felt that way..and couldnt bring myself to say it on her face...so i used my blog...and lol...it worked...and now u've given me another reason not to ever stop talking to my besties!

noi zeesilence said...

dat was not a joke frm ma syd.

Princess Caspian said...

I did not take it as a joke!
Its bad enuf that u've lost your best frnd! Why would you think I took it as a joke??