Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random Things About Me (Part 1)



















1. Unfortunately or fortunately so, I miss my sister.
2. Chilli, our kitten, made me understand a new meaning of love.
3. I like the worlds 'thou', 'thee', 'thous't' a lot.
4. I have 4 best-Friends. This might seem awkward to many.
5. I am in the middle of feminism and anti-feminism.
6. I love drinking milk.
7. I love chocolate. This a common fact with almost everyone. I like ALL of them-dark, milk, or whatever.
8. I hate roses.
9. I love sunflowers.
10. I am more close to my father than to my mother.
11. I love Austen novels.
12. I don't like Harry Potter much, my favorite 'Harry Potter' characters would be Ron, Voldemort, Dumbledore and Ginny. I like many other.
13. I like reading period novels.
14. I read a lot, and write less. =P
15. I am not good at expressing myself.
16. I hardly remember any specific thing from my childhood. Everything is a blur. Well I am a forgetful person.
17. I LOVE street food.
18. I am a big time movie buff!
19. I have about 5 celebrity crushes right now. :P
20. I wish to own a house near the beach.
21. My career prospects are absolutly hazy!
22. I love cooking.
23. I like making cards, not for everyone...only special people.
24. I wish Aslan was real.
25. I believe greeks were bastards, well no offence there...I guess it is only a temporary phase...I am reading Homer's Idiad these days and one cannot blame me for having such an opinion. someone has a doubt, read it.
26. Art is my passion.
27. I would like to have a gay friend.
28. I want a 'Barak Obama' for India.
29. I am not intelligent, but smart enough. :P
30. I am studying a subject I never thought of studying. English. And to top this I am kind of enjoing it.
31. I love all colors. But certain shades of pink disgust me.


That's it for now....there'll be more coming up....when I feel like telling. :)




8 comments:

Escapist said...

Oh ! thats a good way to give smart rendezvous....


joliiieess:-)

Sugandha Gupta said...

Hey we have so many mutual followers so i decided to visit ur site :)
u sound fun huh
happy blogging :)
cheers !!!

Princess Caspian said...

thanx for visiting!
hope you liked it.

Deepika said...

Firstly I love the song you displayed on your mixpod!

Secondly I appreciate the theme you used... Header is really cool and colorful :) It goes with your cheerful attitude!

Lastly, It was fun reading your post many of your points goes for me too.. :) :)

Nice blog.. I liked it :D

Princess Caspian said...

thank you!
'm glad you liked so many things!
:)

Anonymous said...

I found you so similar ..:)

Lovely song on mixpod..very colorful blog ..!

You would see me more often..!

Princess Caspian said...

Great!
you liked!

roshwrites said...

Your answers are cool... we are similar in some ways! I love milk and white and milk choc (not dark though). And I read more and write less too! :)