Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Superior Scribbler Award






1. Each superior scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most deserving blogger friends.
2. Each superior scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each superior scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.
4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to My Linky List.
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.



An Award with a 'superior' attached to it...*honorable*


But 'm gonna disappoint the reader that m not following any of the rules at the moment, reason: my net sucks at the moment PLUS I've been off the blogging area for over a week...I'll start my "major" articles from this monday...well at least try to start...as my sister is home after two months and then there is some renovation work starting at my place...BUT I'll definitely TRY.


ThankYou Shravan for the award...=)



1 comment:

Anirudh said...

jussst.. do it .. I m really waiting for that