Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Things About Me (Part 2)



Here I am again telling, rather blabbering about myself without knowing if anyone is even interested in knowing it. I guess I am doing this for two major reasons:
1. I am trying to understand myself.
2. I want my tini-mini blog to be active untill I get enough time to write the long posts I once used to.

So without any further explanantions lets start with 'myself' :

32. I don't like talking on phone long.
33. I love melodramatic movies.
34. I wonder how someone came love only and only one person at a time. Well as in you know 'boyfriend' kind of love.(Many contradictions coming to this for sure.)
35. I have a major ego problem.
36. I can be irritating without even caring about it.
37. I am desperate and excited for my sister's wedding day. (Strange!? I know, girls are usually desperate and excited about their own wedding, but seriously I can't imagine myself getting married.)
38. I don't like orange candies.
39. I believe I am evil. NOT cruel but evil. =D
40. I am selfish for strangers.
41. I love cotton sarees.
42. I don't believe in the mythical-religious stories. But I do believe in a divine power. Though I must confess I love reading, watching and hearing all these stories such as Ramayana.
43. I want to fall in love with a complete stranger.
44. I don't really know what is my kind of guy but from my past experiences I've realized my kind of guy would be a lean, rich, B.A.D.(it is in capitals because I want to emphasize on this one ), dumb, respectful of elders,  flamboyant, and ready to accept me as I am - without any changes.
45. I love momos.(That is why I eat them up.)=D
46. I don't make friends easily.
47. I might seem shy, innocent, quite, and lovey-dovey to strangers.
48. I get angry really fast.
49. I believe in 'magic'.
50. I don't really hate anyone.
51. Once I get to know someone I stick to them.
52. I don't like tragedies. And my entire course of this year is full of tragedies...trauma!!
53. I adore my best buddies. (I know it is obvious but I just wanted to mention it.)
54. I can like anything! Beleive me! if I can like 'Laga Chunri Mein Daag'- the movie, I can like anything. So say my friends. :)
55. My grammar is BAD!!!
56. I am bad with spellings as well. (Cool now everyone is wondering 'What is this idiot doing in a course like English hons.?')
57. I have a 'twin'. Not the biological one but mentally and philosophically alike twin. ANCHAL. I hope you read this Anchal.
58. Even though Sanjukta (one of my best friend) hardly likes anything in me she IS my best friend.Strange but true.
60. I lost a best friend lately. Well it was coming for a long time but I accepted it recently.(I had 5 best friends before this.)
61. I don't like when people say 'Bye'.
62. I never turn around to see if the person is still standing where I lift them or have they left.
63. I love taking long walks.
64. I prefer face-to-face conversations.
65. I don't like candle-light dinners. The idea just seems too obvious to me. I prefer thunders...and beaches...or mountainhills for 'romance'. But I am not much of a romantic.


Ummm....that's it for today. I hope I did not repeat anything, I don't want to go check it, because my silly super slow computer is frustrating me now. And I want to make one of my past statements clear: when I said 'I don't like Harry Potter' I meant I did not like Harry Potter the character, because I love the series. Its my all time favorite! My school friends and I even called ourselves 'Potter Freaks or Potterish'. And about the character, I am not outrightly saying that I don't like it I am trying to say that I don't like it as much as he is hyped about. I'd prefer Ron over Harry any day! I guess I've made my point clear.

That's it for the time being. :)

2 comments:

roshwrites said...

:D It was great to know more about you... keep these posts coming! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!