Sunday, May 3, 2009

^^Father^^







Today m gonna try and write on one of the most difficult topics in the entire universe!


FATHER

It's not happened once or twice...but keeps on happening every now and then. When I was younger I use to tease my sister that mama loves me more than her, and she used to get really pissed off. I never even cared what papa might be thinking. Well this must be the case when I was around 8-9 of age, today I feel like my dad is the only person who will listen when I want to talk to someone...obviously not about a crush or boyfriend...but other matters...you know matters like why does mum has to be SO strict??Why does di have to be so rude at times?...things like why are people in this world so indifferent?? Hope you got the point.

Recently my father went out for a trip for 10 days, I was happy that I'll get some freedom, no one will stop me from doing what I wanna do...and had already made SO many plans...but within a day I was desperately wanting to just see him! And then these 10 days started to seem so god damn lousy!

Over and above my father keeps on telling me not to get attached to him, and when I ask for a reason he simply says your mother loves you, so go love her why are you wasting your love on ME?....and I get SO pissed off with this stupid reply that I simply say to him...whatever dad!

Fathers' never tell us how much they love us, its not that a father doesn't love his kids or a father loves his daughter more or a mother loves her son more...all parents love their kids equally...it's us who increase the distances...and that too what for...for some stupid thing called EGO!! I read this really nice thought somewhere "If we drop our ego our lives will get released from tension." This thought gets implied her as well! As for teenagers today, well those I know of (most of them ,that is), their parents are their worst enemy!It's high time they realized the truth!

'M posting some thoughts I found really touching.....

  • He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
  • A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
  • Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.
  • One father is more than a hundred School-masters.
  • A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
  • Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.







The greatest gift I ever had

Came from God; I call him Dad!
-ME


[P.S. : what really made me realize this truth, though known it forever, but to bring it to the surface was movie.......which I'v already seen for 1000 times...and still can watch it...Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham]

6 comments:

Manan said...

some thngs in life are so obvious....yet so important....and the worst thing is that we hardly pay any attention to these....this is one such....thanx for bringing this to our attention through ur blog....

Miss Sunshine said...

hey.. i know.. dad's rock.. :)
and a nice, thought provoking post.. i like :D

Princess Caspian said...

@ Miss Sunshine: hmmmm....thanx for liking it...but it's not the one i told u abt...that one is still in process...

Sushant Singh said...

hi ..mrinal some times it happens ..neway gud one ,i alos thinks that dad loves daughter more than son :))

Princess Caspian said...

@Shanky : No, a father doen't differentiates his love...its just the way u feel...a father never expresses his love and a son never expresses his love....its a male thing...(probably) bt a daughter keeps on tellin hw much her family matters to her...

its just the matter of sayin ones feeling out loud!

Sushant Singh said...

hmmmmmmm aisa hota hai kya ? fir to mai kal hi call karta hu :D