Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Love :))

Well people have the ability to love loads of things, people, etc. And in that case I am NORMAL!!I love loads of things...and my list is ENDLESS! So in short I love ALmost EVERYthing in this world! Just a small example before I start off with the main topic, I don't understand how people say that they like this movie or that movie, I mean I like ALL movies I watch, after all movies(except the REALLY bad ones, of course) have their bads and goods...right?I like something or the other about every movie and DON'T like certain things about them as well; take the example of the movie i
watched for the 100th time today THE "DDLJ"!!I mean its SUCH A MELODRAMATIC movie. I hate the way that mother keeps on tell her poor daughter(Simran) that she'll have to sacrifice her happiness and all the crap ALL the time- JUST BECAUSE she is a GIRL !!for god sake! I just can't take that shit! AND the famous K-K-K-K-K-Kiran style of SRK it irritates me BIG TIME! But then this movie is SO beautifully picturised i just can't help watching it again and again!

I hope the point is clear now. :)

I've always loved animals as a mater of fact even insects(that is how weird I can be)!But to confronting them has always been difficult for me. Everyone loves some animal or other, most like dogs, others lions-tigers-leopards-and many other. And 'm NO different in this case! I love the smallest member of the cat family!

CATS! I now some people think cats aren't good. So I'd like to advise 'these' people that just go try and become friends with them and you'll realise how lovable the are!

I'll tell you through my own experience. My relatives have ALWAYS had cats as pets and whenever I went to meet them I used to ask them to PLEASE keep them away from me. I was SO scared of them!I never tried to even go and say a simple hello to them! And then one day my mum got a li'l kitten home! I completely fell in love with him (Chilli, A he-cat). I couldn't help it! And now that he is gone he has taught me all animals are special, it's just US who make them 'seem' scary! He became one of the loves in my life and probably the one I claim to love more than ANYBODY (yes! more than I love my parents)! THIS is Chilli:





All I want to convey through this post is that every animal has feelings, don't drive them away, they just want love which WE have in abundance to give but don't give due to our selfishness and meanness. And 'M telling you your loving them is not a waste as animals can be humans BEST friend...they'll love you UNCONDITIONALLY, without question, without doubt, and without reasoning! They'll JUST love you!

[P.S. :The first two photos are of my relative's cats (Patloo and Saadhu).]
[P.P.S. : I love load of other things as well, just to add, for example chocolates, cakes, ice-creams, watermelons, walnut brownies, the word 'FREAKING', Ron Weasley, Edward Cullen, movies(as one must have guessed by now), etc...etc..etc. ]

5 comments:

IceMaiden said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVEEEE catss!!!! i m crazy abt cats!!! everyone knws dat abt me. hehe :P

I have had upteen cats ab tak. almost everyday i used to get some or d othr cat home. thought my resident cat was Tommy (he-cat). i wrote a post abt him bt i thought it was very silly so didnt put it up. :D

n ur cat look so cutteee.. :)

Cheers,
Annie.
P.S: n get in line grl. edward cullen is mine. hehehehehehe. ;-)

Princess Caspian said...

lol!

GREAT!!!and m crazy about cats..well u must have guessed that..lol...

and about gettin in line...edward is for NONE of us!! Santa gave him to BELLA!so he is not mine...but still can't help loving him!

Miss Sunshine said...

EXCUSE ME CHICKS!
Edward Cullen se thoda door rahein.

@ mrinal
now ur post.. ahaha, i like dogs better.. but my BFF and BF like cats.. kya dharam sankat hai!
lol
:)
cutie pie post!

Princess Caspian said...

M away only!he wont let neone but Bella to come near him!:P

i think u did nt read my post properly, you can love every cutie!!So, NO dharan sankat!!lol

Anonymous said...

chilli ----- hez soooo cute!!