Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks To You




'M fine
Thanks to you.

I eat
I talk
I sleep
I survive
Thanks to you.

BUT
As I walk today
On the Highway
searching
for a way
by the way on which
I will stumble upon
someday,
I feel
a feeling I cannot apprehend.
I feel happy, for sure
I feel unsure
too.
A question
keeps buzzing
Am I really happy?
Or
is it yet another illusion?
Which creats confusion!

But yes
I know
I HAVE to be happy
content, high on spirits
as superfluous things
make everything
abysmal.

So,
'M fortunate
to have
whatever I have.

And for all this
I
thank you
the Angel above
guiding my life
and fighting my
obnoxious self.

Dear Angel,
Thanks to you
I survive
that too,
as good luck would have it.


2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

aww, such a warm poem :)

Opaque said...

This is a fine piece! Keep writing!!!