Saturday, June 13, 2009

Re-Discovering Self




I thought
I'd forgotten love
None the less
I thought I'd forgotten myself.

The thunderstorm surging outside
Reminds me the stillness inside.

And when I think of it
'M shocked to realise
I've kept myself closed
Finding myself padlocked on the road of life.

I face the thunderstorm.
I ask it-"What can I do to undo the past?"
It roars.
I get my answer.

I turn to face the 'inside'
I pick the brush that has dried over the year
I choose Red, Green and Blue
I try to shape my thoughts into it
'Not bad'- I think
And another realisation dawns
What I've missed of all
The colors!

I make colors now
Vibrant-Violet.
Soft- Mauve.
Harsh- Forest green.
Adventure- Turquoise.

The tree of life,
full of little lives,
each lived one at a time.

The ocean of love,
full with drops of love,
each drunk at a time.

The mountain of passion,
where the river flows
making its way through trees
to join the ocean.

I Re-Discover the lost self
In doing so I learn
What 'Re-Birth' is all about.

'M born
AGAIN.



5 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

OMG!!!!!!
*Applauds*
Best work, till date.
OMIGOSH!!!!!! :D
lovely, so deeeeeeeep yaar.. :D
i loved..xoxoxoxoxoxo!

Princess Caspian said...

lol...
thankyou...for the first time I feel I've written something good...

Unknown said...

awsum yaar ... seriously mrinal !!! i cried aftr reading dis blog !! too gud !

Opaque said...

This is one of your most finest works I've read over here. Mind you, I haven't read many. So, bear with me. The emotion is captured quite well here. Keep writing!!!

Princess Caspian said...

Gwad! finally m getting something critical to hear!
can u please lemme know about other ones as well???